Alldocube launched its latest Alldocube X Neo with Android 9.0 Pie out of the boxes. If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your Alldocube X Neo. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM on Alldocube X Neo by using the QFil Flash tool or QPST Flash Tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Table of Contents
Alldocube X Neo Specifications: Overview
The Alldocube X Neo sports a massive 10.5 inches IPS LCD with a Full HD+ resolution, and it comes in the older aspect ratio i.e., in the 16:10 ratio. That said, it has a resolution of 2500 x 1600 pixels, a pixel density of 288 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), a screen to body ratio of 77.41%, and it gets Oleophobic Coating.
Underneath the Alldocube X Neo, it sports the popular Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus SoC, which is built on the 14nm process and GPU side, it sports the Qualcomm Adreno 512 GPU. Further, this chipset pairs with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM, which has a frequency of 1866 MHz. It also comes with 64GB of eMMC onboard storage. Further, this is also expandable via the micro SD card available in this device. The device runs on the last year’s Android 9 Pie.
Coming to the optics, the Alldocube X Neo sports a single rear camera setup. Just like other tables around, it also doesn’t have much camera capabilities. This has an 8MP CMOS sensor with support for various features like autofocus, Geotagging, Digital Zoom, Panorama, HDR, continuous shooting, White Balance settings, ISO settings, Exposure Compensation, and many more. To the front, it comes with a 5MP sensor. The rear camera can shoot videos in 1080p, while the front can only shoot videos in 720p.
The Alldocube X Neo packs a massive 7,700 mAh Li-Polymer battery that charges over the USB type C port. However, this massive comes with support for fast charging. That is, it has support for 18W Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging tech.
Connectivity options include WiFi b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Hotspot, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, USB Type C port, USB 2.0, USB On the Go. Sensors on board include proximity, light, compass, gravity, and accelerometer. Coming to the dimensions, it measures around 241 x 171 x 8.1 mm, and has a total weight of 510 grams.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Alldocube X Neo. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Alldocube X Neo Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Alldocube X Neo
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Alldocube X Neo
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Alldocube X Neo
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Alldocube X Neo
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Alldocube X Neo back to Factory State
- Device Name: Alldocube X Neo
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Install Stock ROM on Alldocube X Neo
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Alldocube X Neo, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Alldocube X Neo
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST and Alldocube USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File:
- XNeo(T1009)-EN-20200709 .rar: Download
Instructions to Install:
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Alldocube X Neo device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.