If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware flash file for your AMobile K500. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM on AMobile K500 by using the QFil Flash tool or QPST Flash Tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- 2 How to Install Stock ROM on AMobile K500
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your AMobile K500. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the AMobile K500 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from AMobile K500
- You can fix the boot loop issue on AMobile K500
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on AMobile K500
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot AMobile K500
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore AMobile K500 back to Factory State
- Device Name: AMobile K500
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
How to Install Stock ROM on AMobile K500
Before installing the Stock ROM on your AMobile K500, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: AMobile K500
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Android USB Drivers
Download Firmware Flash Files
|Flash File Name: K500_image_V1.7_20181213
File Size: 800MB
Version: 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for AMobile K500 from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the AMobile K500 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on AMobile K500.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your AMobile K500 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.