Good News for all Moto X 2nd Gen, 2014. Now you can install and enjoy Custom ROM CM14 based on Android 7.0 Nougat on Moto X 2014 2nd Gen (victara). Download the Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Moto X 2014 2nd Gen from the Given link below. Here i will give the full guide on How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Moto X 2014 2nd Gen (victara). As the Moto X 2014 2nd Gen has no official release date of Android 7.0 Nougat, but now you can enjoy the Custom ROM Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 on Moto X 2014 2nd Gen.
After the release of Android 7.0 Nougat Source code to the public, we have seen many custom ROM based on Android 7.0. Lately, we added many CM14 ROM to our Archive. Today finally we have a good news to the Moto X 2014 2nd Gen. Now you can even enjoy Android 7.0 CM14 ROM on Moto X 2014 2nd Gen. CM14 aka Cyanogenmod is the best Custom ROM available in Android Ecosystem. We have added the Download link and guide below . Download and install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Moto X 2014 2nd Gen. Remember this is an early build of a development of CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 for Moto X 2014 2nd Gen. So download and try it for yourself on your smartphone using TWRP Recovery. This build is a stable ROM, everything works fine like a real Stock Android 7.0 ROM on Nexus.
ALSO READ :
- LIST OF DEVICE WHICH WILL RECEIVE OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 STOCK ROM
- How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Moto G 2015
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Moto G 4G
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Moto X Play
- Full list of Motorola Phones that will get Android 7.0 Nougat Update
What is CyanogenMod 14 ?
CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below are the list of devices getting Cyanogenmod 14 Android Nougat aka CM14.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Compatible: Moto X 2014 2nd Gen (victara)
- Video recording broken on stock camera (use a different app!)
– Fixed bluetooth to work with latest sources
– Fixed camera – thanks to Jesse Smith! (patch)
– Attempt to fix crash when trying to call (If this happens to you, do a clean flash)
– Fixed Phone crash on XT1096 (Cherry-picked this)
– Fixed CM Setup Wizard and audio (Cherry-picked this, this, this, and this)
– Fixed RIL and Wi-Fi (Included SELinux policies)
– Added gestures
- This will work on Moto X 2014 2nd Gen (victara) only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. You need to make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP, CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Moto X 2014 2nd Gen (victara) :
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=108626″]DOWNLOAD CM14[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off >Hold Volume UP and Power button simultaneously for few seconds > You will see the recovery. (in Some brand Volume Down and Power key)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Reboot the Smartphone.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Moto X 2014 2nd Gen Successfully.