Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat on MTS Smart Run 4G. This is a Custom ROM from Mad Team developer. We had already shared some custom ROM for MTS Smart Run 4G, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on MTS Smart Run 4G. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on MTS Smart Run 4G. This ROM is based on madOS which is quite famous with its custom made features. Now you can install Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on MTS Smart Run 4G by following our simple guide. As we say Android 7.1.1 Nougat for MTS Smart Run 4G, this ROM is not an official Android 7.1.1 Nougat from Lenovo Company. But you can install this madOS on MTS Smart Run 4G. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for MTS Smart Run 4G.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat On MTS Smart Run 4G (MadOS)
Remember this is a stable build of madOS on MTS Smart Run 4G. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on MTS Smart Run 4G based madOS.
To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on MTS Smart Run 4G or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your MTS Smart Run 4G.
What Is madOS?
madOS, (M.A.D. Team OS), is a ROM based on pure A.O.S.P. with extended capabilities and customizations made by or merge/
What Is In Android 7.1.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on MTS Smart Run 4G (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Install the Latest MTS USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Install Stock ROM on MTS Smart Run 4G [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on MTS Smart Run 4G and Root your Phone
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On MTS Smart Run 4G (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Here is the full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat On MTS Smart Run 4G (MadOS):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on MTS Smart Run 4G
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below MadOS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MadOS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.