Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max (nx505j). We had already shared some custom ROM for ZTE Nubia Z7 Max, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat, then here you are!.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max. This ROM is based on AospExtended OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max by following our simple guide using TWRP Recovery. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.1 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this AospExtended OS on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for ZTE Nubia Z7 Max.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Nubia Z7 Max (AospExtended)
How To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Nubia Z7 Max (AospExtended)
Remember this is a stable build of AospExtendedOS on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max based AospExtended OS.
To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your ZTE Nubia Z7 Max.
What Is AospExtendedOS?
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- How to install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- Some tricks and tips for ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- How to install MIUI on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- This will work on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install MIUI 8 On ZTE Nubia Z7 Max (NX505J)
- How To Install Official Mokee OS For ZTE Nubia Z7 Max (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For ZTE Nubia Z7 Max (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download and Install Flyme OS 6 for ZTE Nubia Z7 Max (Android Nougat)
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Nubia Z7 Max (AospExtended):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AospExtended OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download AospExtended (v3.2)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AospExtended OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.