Now you can enjoy the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on BQ S-5020 Strike. With this Custom ROM, you can taste the pure Android 7.1.2 Nougat experience just like Google Nexus phone. Download and enjoy the AOSP Android 7.1.2 on BQ S-5020 Strike.
AOSP stands for Android Open Source Project which is source tree which released by Google to the developer to work on Android OS. Thanks to developer for bringing the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM for BQ S-5020 Strike.
Talking about the specifications, BQ Mobile BQS-5020 Strike features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 64GB via microSD card. The camera on the BQ Mobile BQS-5020 Strike comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 2,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on BQ S-5020 Strike (AOSP)
This ROM is still under development and has some bugs which need to be squashed. You can give a try and enjoy the AOSP Android Nougat on BQ S-5020 Strike.
To install this ROM, you need a Custom Recovery called TWRP Recovery on BQ S-5020 Strike. If you have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to install AOSP Android Nougat on BQ S-5020 Strike.
What’s on Android Nougat?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on BQ S-5020 Strike (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest BQ USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Stock ROM on BQ S-5020 Strike [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]
- Download AOSPExtended for BQ Mobile BQ S-5020 Strike based on Android 9.0 Pie
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On BQ S-5020 Strike
- Download and Install crDroid OS on BQ Mobile BQ S-5020 Strike (Android 10 Q)
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for BQ Mobile BQ S-5020 Strike
Steps to Install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on BQ S-5020 Strike:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on BQ S-5020 Strike
- Now, install TWRP Recovery for BQ S-5020 Strike. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for BQ S-5020 Strike.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSP Android 7.1.2 on BQ S-5020 Strike. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.