Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Doogee X5 Max Pro. We had already shared some custom ROM for Doogee X5 Max Pro, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Doogee X5 Max Pro. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then here you are!.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Doogee X5 Max Pro. This ROM is based on AospExtended OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Doogee X5 Max Pro by following our simple guide using TWRP Recovery. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from Doogee Company. But you can install this AospExtended OS on Doogee X5 Max Pro. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Doogee X5 Max Pro.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Doogee X5 Max Pro (AospExtended)
How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Doogee X5 Max Pro (AospExtended)
Remember this is a stable build of AospExtendedOS on Doogee X5 Max Pro. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Doogee X5 Max Pro based AospExtended OS.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Doogee X5 Max Pro or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Doogee X5 Max Pro.
What Is AospExtendedOS?
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How to install MIUI on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- This will work on Doogee X5 Max Pro Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Official Stock ROM For Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.2)
- How To Install CM13 For Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Doogee X5 Max Pro
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Doogee X5 Max Pro (AospExtended):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AospExtended OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download AospExtended (v4.4 x32)
Download AospExtended (v4.5 x64)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AospExtended OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit Goes To: bolt1502