Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Essential PH-1 (mata). We had already shared some custom ROM for Essential PH-1, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Essential PH-1 If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then here you are!.
The smartphone features a 5.71-inch display. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory. Essential PH-1 sports Dual 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. The handset runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box and later upgraded to Android 8.1 Oreo.
In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Essential PH-1 This ROM is based on XenonHD OS which is quite famous for its custom-made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Essential PH-1 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this XenonHD OS on Essential PH-1 This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Essential PH-1
Table of Contents
Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Essential PH-1 (XenonHD OS)
Remember this is a stable build of XenonHD OS on Essential PH-1 This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Essential PH-1 based XenonHD OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Essential PH-1 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Essential PH-1
About XenonHD OS
XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is based on AOSP and Lineage OS with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Essential PH-1 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Update AOSiP OS on Essential Phone Android 8.1 Oreo based on AOSP (PH-1)
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Essential Phone PH-1
- List of Best Custom ROM for Essential Phone PH-1 – Updated
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Essential Phone PH-1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Essential Phone PH-1
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install XenonHD ROM On Essential PH-1 :
- First of all, install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below XenonHD ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- How to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat 7.0 and 7.1
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device
- [How to] Installing Gravity Box Xposed Module on Android Nougat
- How to Get 3D Stereo Sound Effect on Any Android
- How to Use iPhone X Swipe to Go Home Gesture Feature on Any Android
That’s it! I hope you have installed the XenonHD on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: hondajohn88