Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on HTC U11 (ocn). We had already shared some custom ROM for HTC U11, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on HTC U11. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on HTC U11. This ROM is based on SlimRoms which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on HTC U11 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this SlimRoms on HTC U11. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for HTC U11.
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On HTC U11 (Custom ROM, SlimRoms)
Remember this is a stable build of SlimRoms on HTC U11. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on HTC U11 based SlimRoms. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on HTC U11 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your HTC U11.
What Is SlimRoms?
SlimROMs is the lightest and minimalistic ROM for Uhans A101. This ROM is based on the AOSP (Android Open Source Project) code and comes with many handy features. One of the unique features of SlimROMs project is the Slim Recents and the Slim PIE. Other features of SlimROMs are custom dialer, custom Quick Settings tiles, lock screen shortcuts, Privacy Guard, and more. Now you can install SlimROMs on Uhans A101 device. To install SlimROMs on Uhans A101, make sure to download the ROM zip file and also GAPPS zip file.
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on HTC U11 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download and Install HTC U11 Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Common HTC U11 Problems and solutions – WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, SD, Sim, and More
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery For HTC U11
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for HTC U11 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install SlimRoms On HTC U11 :
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on HTC U11
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below SlimRoms on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the SlimRoms on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: Flinny