Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on LG K10 (m216). We had already shared some custom ROM for LG K10, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on LG K10. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on LG K10. This ROM is based on AospExtended OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on LG K10 by following our simple guide using TWRP Recovery. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from Doogee Company. But you can install this AospExtended OS on LG K10. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for LG K10.
How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On LG K10 (AospExtended)
Remember this is a stable build of AospExtendedOS on LG K10. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on LG K10 based AospExtended OS.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on LG K10 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your LG K10.
What Is AospExtended OS?
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on LG K10 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For LG K10 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On LG K10
- Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo for LG K10
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For LG K10
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For LG K10 – Updated
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On LG K10 (AospExtended):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on LG K10
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AospExtended OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AospExtended OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: vineeth penugonda