Recently Google released the official version of Android 7.1.2 Nougat for the Nexus Lineup device. Google also released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Source code officially to the public and developers. As we know android is open source project, we can expect Android’s latest iteration Android N on our device anytime soon with a Custom ROM or CyanogenMod 14 for our device. Today We have Colt OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Moto Z Play (addison). If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM.
So Now you can install the latest released Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Moto Z Play by following the below steps. Last few days back we have updated many smartphones unofficial support of Android Nougat and Even we shared Cyanogenmod 14 Aka CM14 for OnePlus X, OnePlus 3 and Android One. This is a full guide on How to Install Colt OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Moto Z Play. This is an Unofficial Colt OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Moto Z Play. As we have seen many developers are building Android 7.1.2 Nougat for their device from the Google Android 7.1.2 Source code, today we have a stable version of Android 7.1.2 for Moto Z Play smartphone.
How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Moto Z Play (Colt OS)
This is an Beta build of Colt OS Android 7.1.2 built from the newly released Google Android Source Code by Getbest.ru. This is stable enough to use it has a daily drive. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Moto Z Play. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Moto Z Play. Follow the steps below.
About Colt OS
ColtOS Project is presented by a team of learners and it is crafted from lineage Source with optimal but all the necessary customisations. We have cherry-picked the features from many other roms/projects and we are very thankful to them!! The OS is still in beta phase and growing like a vine. So, although there are no remarkable bugs experienced, if you find any, please let us know with a logcat.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Moto Z Play Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Download Motorola USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Motorola Moto Z Play
- List of Best Custom ROM for Motorola Moto Z Play [Updated]
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP For Moto Z Play
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on Motorola Moto Z Play (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Here is the full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Moto Z Play (Colt OS):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto Z Play
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Colt OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install Colt OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Moto Z Play.
Credit goes to: Kagami