Now you can enjoy the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on MTS Smart Pro. With this Custom ROM, you can taste the pure Android 7.1.2 Nougat experience just like Google Nexus phone. Download and enjoy the AOSP Android 7.1.2 on MTS Smart Pro.
AOSP stands for Android Open Source Project which is source tree which released by Google to the developer to work on Android OS. Thanks to developer for bringing the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM for MTS Smart Pro.
Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on MTS Smart Pro (AOSP)
This ROM is still under development and has some bugs which need to be squashed. You can give a try and enjoy the AOSP Android Nougat on MTS Smart Pro.
To install this ROM, you need a Custom Recovery called TWRP Recovery on MTS Smart Pro. If you have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on MTS Smart Pro.
What’s on Android Nougat?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on MTS Smart Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install MTS USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install ViperOS For MTS Smart Pro (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Install Stock ROM on MTS Smart Pro [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on MTS Smart Pro and Root your Phone
Steps to Install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on MTS Smart Pro:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on MTS Smart Pro
- Now, install TWRP Recovery for MTS Smart Pro. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for MTS Smart Pro.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on MTS Smart Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.