Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Nubia Z9 Max (nx512j). We had already shared some custom ROM for Nubia Z9 Max, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Nubia Z9 Max. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Nubia Z9 Max. This ROM is based on AospExtended OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Nubia Z9 Max by following our simple guide using TWRP Recovery. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this AospExtended OS on Nubia Z9 Max. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Nubia Z9 Max.
How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Nubia Z9 Max (AospExtended)
Remember this is a stable build of AospExtendedOS on Nubia Z9 Max. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Nubia Z9 Max based AospExtended OS.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Nubia Z9 Max or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Nubia Z9 Max.
What Is AospExtended OS?
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Nubia Z9 Max Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Install MIUI 9 Update for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max [Updated]
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Nubia Z9 Max (AospExtended):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Nubia Z9 Max
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AospExtended OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AospExtended OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: Atul Bansode