Ever wondered how you can install latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on OnePlus 3T ? then here you are! In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on OnePlus 3T. This ROM is based on Resurrection Remix which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on OnePlus 3T by following our simple guide. As we say Android 7.1.2 Nougat for OnePlus 3T, this ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from Lenovo Company. But you can install this unofficial Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 3T. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for OnePlus 3T.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 3T. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on OnePlus 3T based Resurrection Remix.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on OnePlus 3T or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your OnePlus 3T.
Table of Contents
What Is Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.1.2 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on OnePlus 3T (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download And Install OxygenOS Open Beta 5 For OnePlus 3T
- Download Install HydrogenOS Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
- Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.1.3 For OnePlus 3T (OTA + Full ROM)
- Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.1.1 For OnePlus 3T (OTA + Full ROM)
- Install Hydrogen OS 3.0 Version 2 for OnePlus 3T (Android 7.0 Nougat)
Steps for How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on OnePlus 3T (Custom ROM, Resurrection Remix)
- First of all, Download the Resurrection Remix Zip and GAPPS Zip file from the below given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded Resurrection Remix and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Resurrection Remix zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install LAndroid 7.1.2 Nougat on OnePlus 3T (Custom ROM, Resurrection Remix) Successfully.
Steps for How to Root OnePlus 3T :
In Case if you didn’t find the root, Here is the step for how to root OnePlus 3T running Resurrection Remix, This step is simple just like you installed the Custom ROM.