Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime (codename: markw) launched in November 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Redmi 4 Prime (markw). We had already shared some custom ROM for Redmi 4 Prime, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Redmi 4 Prime. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Redmi 4 Prime. This ROM is based on CrDroid OS which is quite famous for its custom-made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Redmi 4 Prime by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this CrDroid OS on Redmi 4 Prime. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Redmi 4 Prime.
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Redmi 4 Prime (Custom ROM, CrDroid OS)
Remember this is a stable build of CrDroid OS on Redmi 4 Prime. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Redmi 4 Prime based CrDroid OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Redmi 4 Prime or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Redmi 4 Prime.
What Is CrDroid OS?
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We’re mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with a handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Redmi 4 Prime (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed it on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place them in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install CrDroid ROM On Redmi 4 Prime :
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 4 Prime
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below CrDroid ROM onto your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the CrDroid on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.