Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Uhans H5000. We had already shared some custom ROM for Uhans H5000, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Uhans H5000. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then here you are!.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Uhans H5000. This ROM is based on madOS which is quite famous with its custom made features. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Uhans H5000 by following our simple guide. As we say Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Uhans H5000, this ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from Uhans Company. But you can install this Official madOS on Uhans H5000. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Uhans H5000.
This ROM is developed by superdragonpt Recognized Developer on XDA and also all the madOS Developer and team. All Credit goes to the developer.
Remember this is a stable build of Official madOS on Uhans H5000. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Uhans H5000 based madOS.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Uhans H5000 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Uhans H5000.
What Is madOS?
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.1.2 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Uhans H5000 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Uhans H5000
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Uhans H5000
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Uhans H5000
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Uhans H5000
Steps for How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Uhans H5000 (Custom ROM, madOS)
- First of all, Download the madOS Zip and GAPPS Zip file from the below given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded madOS and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the madOS zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Uhans H5000 (Custom ROM, madOS) Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Uhans H5000 :
In Case if you didn’t find the root, Here is the step for how to root Uhans H5000 running madOS, This step is simple just like you installed the Custom ROM.