Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Vernee Apollo X. This is a Custom ROM from Mad Team developer. We had already shared some custom ROM for Vernee Apollo X, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Vernee Apollo X. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Vernee Apollo X. This ROM is based on madOS which is quite famous with its custom made features. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Vernee Apollo X by following our simple guide. As we say Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Vernee Apollo X, this ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from Lenovo Company. But you can install this madOS on Vernee Apollo X. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Vernee Apollo X.
How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Vernee Apollo X (MadOS)
Remember this is a stable build of madOS on Vernee Apollo X. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Vernee Apollo X based madOS.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Vernee Apollo X or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Vernee Apollo X.
What Is madOS?
madOS, (M.A.D. Team OS), is a ROM based on pure A.O.S.P. with extended capabilities and customizations made by or merge/
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Vernee Apollo X (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Install the Latest Vernee USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For Vernee Apollo X
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Vernee Apollo X
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Vernee Apollo X
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Vernee Apollo X
Here is the full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Vernee Apollo X (MadOS):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Vernee Apollo X
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below MadOS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MadOS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.