Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Redmi 4X (santoni). We had already shared some custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4X. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then here you are!.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Redmi 4X. This ROM is based on AOKP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4X by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this unofficial AOKP OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4X. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Custom ROM, AOKP)
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Custom ROM, AOKP)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOKP OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4X. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Redmi 4X based AOKP OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Redmi 4X or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
What Is AOKPOS?
AOKP is known by everyone as Android Open Kang Project, is an open-source replacement distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. The name is a play on the word kang (slang for stolen code) and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was a joke, but it stuck. It was started as free and open-source software by Roman Birg based on the official releases of Android Open Source Project by Google, with added original and third-party code, features, and control.
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Top 10 Smartphones under Rs 30,000 in India
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Top 5 budget laptop under Rs 15000
- Build the best gaming PC under $400
- Build a $500 Gaming PC with High Ultra Settings Performance
Check this post :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- This will work on Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Download and Install Official TWRP 3.1.1-0 For Xiaomi Mi5 and Redmi 4x
- Download And Install MIUI 9 7.7.26 China Beta ROM For Redmi Note 4X
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Download Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM For Redmi 4x
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Redmi 4X:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOKP ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.