ZTE Nubia M2 (nx551j) came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow officially, though now you can enjoy the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Nubia M2. With this Custom ROM, you can taste the pure Android 7.1.2 Nougat experience just like Google Nexus phone. Download and enjoy the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Nubia M2.
AOSP stands for Android Open Source Project which is source tree which released by Google to the developer to work on Android OS. Thanks to developer for bringing the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM for ZTE Nubia M2.
Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Nubia M2 (AOSP)
This ROM is still under development and has some bugs which need to be squashed. You can give a try and enjoy the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Nubia M2.
To install this ROM, you need a Custom Recovery called TWRP Recovery on ZTE Nubia M2. If you have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Nubia M2.
What’s on Android Nougat?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on ZTE Nubia M2 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Latest ZTE USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for ZTE Nubia M2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on ZTE Nubia M2
- Common ZTE Nubia M2 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On ZTE Nubia M2
- List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Nubia M2 [Updated]
Steps to Install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Nubia M2:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Nubia M2
- Now, install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia M2. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for ZTE Nubia M2.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Nubia M2. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.