A few days ago, Huawei Honor 7X (bnd) received the Official Beta Oreo, though now you can enjoy the unofficial AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor 7X. With this Custom ROM, you can really taste the pure oreo experience. Download and enjoy the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor 7X.
AOSP stands for Android Open Source Project which is source tree which released by Google to the developer to work on Android OS. Thanks to XDA developer team XePeleato for bringing a stable Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Honor 7X.
Talking about the specifications, Honor 7X features a 5.93-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Honor 7X comes with Dual 16MP + 2MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
Download and Install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor 7X
This ROM is still under development and has some bugs which need to be squashed. You can give a try and enjoy the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor 7X.
To install this ROM, you need a Custom Recovery called TWRP Recovery on Honor 7X. If you have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor 7X.
What’s in Android Oreo?
Android Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
- This will work on Honor 7X (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps to Install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 7X:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Honor 7X.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Honor 7X. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Honor 7X.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on Huawei Honor 7X (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Huawei Honor 7X [Updated]
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Huawei Honor 7X
Required ROM FILES
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor 7X. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Source: Development Page