Finally, The wait is over. Oukitel rolled Android 8.0 Oreo update for Oukitel C10 smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Oreo features. If you are running the Android Nougat, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android known as Android Oreo. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Oukitel C10.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade from Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 8.0 Oreo on Oukitel C10 variant. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Oukitel C10, let’s brief what comes with Android Oreo.
Talking about the specifications, Oukitel C10 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 480 x 960 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580, 32-bit Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oukitel C10 comes 3MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2,000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery.
Table of Contents
What’s on Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oukitel C10
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oukitel C10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oukitel C10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- How to install AOSP Android 10 Update for Oukitel C10 [GSI Treble]
- Install Stock ROM on Oukitel C10 [Firmware File / Unbrick]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel C10 and Root your Phone
- Download and Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Oukitel C10
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Oukitel C10
Before following the guide below, make sure to download the pre-required download package, drivers and tools to install.
- ROM is supported only on Oukitel C10
- To update Oukitel C10, you need either a PC or laptop.
- Before upgrading, make sure to charge your phone at least 50% or more
- Take a complete backup before installing Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Oukitel C10 [This method may wipe all your data]
Required Tools and Drivers:
- Download SP Flash tool [Latest Version available]
- You need download Oukitel USB Drivers [Here you can Download Android USB Drivers]
- Download VCOM Drivers to support this installation
- Download Android 8.0 Firmware package: Download
Instructions to Install:
To install the Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Oukitel C10, we have a separate guide on how to flash via SP Flash tool. You can even watch the video on how to upgrade using SP flash tool.
I hope you installed the 8.0 Oreo on Oukitel C10 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.