Google recently introduced the developers preview for the Android Oreo 8.1.0 and found it successful in every aspect. Now, the stable Android 8.1.0 Oreo factory images for Nexus and pixel devices have been unveiled. Of course, you can have a lot of add-ons to your device. It has also been known to eliminate various errors users have been reporting for a long time. The update is coming as a build number OPM 1.171019.011. It will actually let the existing users of old Google devices to enjoy the flagship features simply. Also, this update will bring December security patch on the Nexus and Pixel devices. More than 15 errors would be solved with this update that users were frequently reporting. Click here to check out the official website to know more about this.
There is nothing much you need to do to download the file and then install it on your device manually. The link has been provided below for this. Although a few users have reported about the problems the fact is factory images has also been provided to enable users to keep up the pace with the same. this OPM 1.171019.011 can be considered and installed by the users of Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2,Pixel 2L and all Nexus models. There is nothing much you need to do to download OPM 1.171019.011 stable Android 8.1.0 Oreo factory images for Nexus and Pixel devices. Check out the instructions below.
- Make sure your device battery should be at least 70% charged
- GetDroidtips.com cannot he held responsible if anything goes wrong.
- Unlock your device bootloader before you proceed. To known how, click here
You can now download the file by clicking here.
Once you download OPM 1.171019.011 stable Android 8.1.0 Oreo factory images for Nexus and Pixel devices, check out below
Instructions to install OPM 1.171019.011 stable Android 8.1.0 Oreo factory images for Nexus and Pixel devices.
- Extract the file on a separate folder and place it on your PC
- Reboot your device into bootloader mode. For this, turn your device off and press & hold volume and power button together until device boots into fastboot mode
- Connect it with your PC
- Navigate the extracted folder
- Run the file namedflash-all.bat you will find in the same folder
- Wait for the installation process to complete
- Once completed, reboot your device simply
This is all you need to do to get this update on your device. In case you face any issue, don’t forget to report it to the Google.