Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D) launched in June 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Are you looking to install the stable version of Android 8.1 Oreo on Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D)? then you are at the right place. Today we will guide you on how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Alcatel Pixi 4 5 smartphone.
If you are here for the first time to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Alcatel Pixi 4 5, you can read our article to know the difference between custom ROM and stock ROM. To install a custom ROM, you have to unlock bootloader and you must have latest TWRP Recovery on your phone. In case if you have all this, then installing Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery is simple. You can follow our tutorial on how to flash custom ROM using TWRP Recovery.
Talking about the specifications, Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable Lithium-Ion 2,000mAh battery.
[su_note note_color=”#f6f8b7″ text_color=”#000000″]Note: This is not an official firmware from Alcatel. This is a Custom ROM. [/su_note]
Table of Contents
What’s in Android 8.1 Oreo:
After rolling the Android 8.0 Oreo, we know that Google will surely come up with the latest version which will improve the features which were implemented in Android 8.0 version.
As you’d expect, Android 8.1 Oreo is an incremental update that builds out some of the new features found in the first version of Oreo. Android 8.1 Oreo is an improved version and shortcomings of Android 8.0 Oreo – This doesn’t mean Android 8.1 doesn’t include the new feature because it does. Here are all the features of Android Oreo [8.0/8.1]
Features of Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels (8.0)
- Picture In A Picture (8.0)
- Multi-Display Support (8.0)
- Keyboard Navigation (8.0)
- Background Limits (8.0)
- New Wi-Fi Features (8.0)
- Better Icons (8.0)
- Autofill (8.0)
- Cheeseburger Emoji (8.1)
- Neural Networks API (8.1)
- Pixel Visual Core co-processing technology to third-party developers (8.1)
- and many more
|Also Read: Top 10 Features of Android Oreo|
Download ROM and Gapps Here
Any Of the Gapps Below
Gapps For LineageOS 15/15.1 [Also Supported any Android 8.1]
Steps to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D) :
Follow our below guide to install the Android 8.1 Oreo on Alcatel Pixi 4 5. Simply download the below given ROM and Gapps file to experience the Android 8.1 Oreo on Alcatel Pixi 4 5 smartphone. To install any Custom firmware on Alcatel Pixi 4 5, you should have TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery.
Before grabbing the download link and installing the custom ROM, then make sure to follow the pre-requisites.
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) 5010D
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) (All Variant)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D) – Updated
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie update for Alcatel Pixi 4 (5)
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D) (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- This ROM is for Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Alcatel USB Drivers
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory or SD Card.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Alcatel Pixi 4 5
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Alcatel Pixi 4 5. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Alcatel Pixi 4 5.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
[su_note note_color=”#fdf8db” text_color=”#000000″]
Don’t flash SuperSU if you want to try Magisk Root on your phone
- List of Supported devices for AOSiP OS (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features, and Release