Finally, The wait is over. Evercoss rolled Android 8.1 Oreo update for Evercoss M55 smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Oreo features. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Evercoss M55.
Evercoss M55 was launched out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo, if you have software bug, you can resolve the issue by following this guide anytime.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade your device to Android 8.1 Oreo. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Evercoss M55, let's brief what comes with Android Oreo.
What's on Android 8.1 Oreo?
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Evercoss M55
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Evercoss M55
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Evercoss M55
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Evercoss M55
Before following the guide below, make sure to download the pre-required download package, drivers and tools to install.
- ROM is supported only on Evercoss M55
- To update Evercoss M55, you need either a PC or laptop.
- Before upgrading, make sure to charge your phone at least 50% or more
- Take a complete backup before installing Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Evercoss M55 [This method may wipe all your data]
Required Tools and Drivers:
- Download Spreadtrum Flash tool [Latest Version available]
- You need download Evercoss USB Drivers [Here you can Download Android USB Drivers]
- Download Android 8.1 Firmware package: Download | Mirror Link Uploading Soon
Instructions to Install:
To install the Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Evercoss M55, we have a separate guide on how to flash via SPD Flash tool.
I hope you installed the 8.1 Oreo on Evercoss M55 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.