Are you looking to install the stable version of Android 8.1 Oreo on Wileyfox Swift (crackling)? then you are at the right place. Today we will guide you on how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Wileyfox Swift smartphone.
The smartphone features a 5.0-inch display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU clubbed with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. The internal memory of the device can be expanded via microSD card. Wileyfox Swift sports 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
If you are here for the first time to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Wileyfox Swift, then let us make things more clear. It’s been few months, the developers are struggling to bring stable build of Android 8.1 Oreo to many supported devices. Earlier we had shared some of the custom ROM known as Lineage OS 15.1, Pixel Experience ROM, AOSiP, OmniROM, Resurrection Remix Oreo etc based on Android 8.1 Oreo. You can simply check out the link to see if you have your device in it.
Android 8.1 Oreo and Features:
Well, Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest update of Android Oreo which was released in August 2017. The Android Oreo is the 8th iteration of Android OS and comes with many new features such as New emoji, picture-in-picture mode, multi-window, Better public Wi-Fi connections, Revamped notifications, Notification Dots, Notification channels, Google Play Protect, Project Treble, Autofill, smart text selection, Better battery life and performance and also new Settings menu and other UI tweaks. After rolling the 8.1 Oreo, Google also pushed the Android 8.1 Oreo branch tree to Android Open Source Project (AOSP).
Also Read: Top 10 Features of Android Oreo
Steps to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Wileyfox Swift:
Follow our below guide to install the Android 8.1 Oreo on Wileyfox Swift. Simply download the below given ROM and Gapps file to experience the PURE Android Oreo Stock build on Wileyfox Swift smartphone. To install any Custom firmware on Wileyfox Swift, you should have TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery.
Before grabbing the download link and installing the custom ROM, then make sure to follow the pre-requisites.
- This ROM is for Wileyfox Swift (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Wileyfox USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your complete ROM before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- If you have root installed, then take backup of all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Wileyfox Swift (crackling)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15 For Wileyfox Swift (crackling)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Wileyfox Swift [Updated]
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Wileyfox Swift
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Wileyfox Swift
Download The ROM and Gapps
|Lineage OS 15.1||Download|
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Wileyfox Swift
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Wileyfox Swift. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Wileyfox Swift.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Link to Install
[su_note note_color=”#fdf8db” text_color=”#000000″]
Don’t flash SuperSU if you want to try Magisk Root on your phone
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features, and Release