Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium) launched in October 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat. Are you looking to install the stable version of Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium)? then you are at the right place. Today we will guide you on how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Mix smartphone.
If you are here for the first time to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Mix, you can read our article to know the difference between custom ROM and stock ROM. To install a custom ROM, you have to unlock bootloader and you must have latest TWRP Recovery on your phone. In case if you have all this, then installing Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery is simple. You can follow our tutorial on how to flash custom ROM using TWRP Recovery.
[su_note note_color=”#f6f8b7″ text_color=”#000000″]Note: This is not an official firmware from Xiaomi. This is a Custom ROM. [/su_note]
What’s in Android 8.1 Oreo:
After rolling the Android 8.0 Oreo, we know that Google will surely come up with the latest version which will improve the features which were implemented in Android 8.0 version.
As you’d expect, Android 8.1 Oreo is an incremental update that builds out some of the new features found in the first version of Oreo. Android 8.1 Oreo is an improved version and shortcomings of Android 8.0 Oreo – This doesn’t mean Android 8.1 doesn’t include the new feature because it does. Here are all the features of Android Oreo [8.0/8.1]
Features of Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels (8.0)
- Picture In A Picture (8.0)
- Multi-Display Support (8.0)
- Keyboard Navigation (8.0)
- Background Limits (8.0)
- New Wi-Fi Features (8.0)
- Better Icons (8.0)
- Autofill (8.0)
- Cheeseburger Emoji (8.1)
- Neural Networks API (8.1)
- Pixel Visual Core co-processing technology to third-party developers (8.1)
- and many more
|Also Read: Top 10 Features of Android Oreo|
Download ROM and Gapps Here
|Lineage OS 15.1||Download|
Any Of the Gapps Below
Gapps For LineageOS 15/15.1 [Also Supported any Android 8.1]
Steps to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Mix :
Follow our below guide to install the Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium). Simply download the below given ROM and Gapps file to experience the Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Mix smartphone. To install any Custom firmware on Xiaomi Mi Mix, you should have TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery.
Before grabbing the download link and installing the custom ROM, then make sure to follow the pre-requisites.
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Xiaomi Mi Mix
- How To Root And Install Offical TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi Mix
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi Mix
- This ROM is for Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers..
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory or SD Card.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Mix
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi Mix. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Mi Mix.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
[su_note note_color=”#fdf8db” text_color=”#000000″]
Don’t flash SuperSU if you want to try Magisk Root on your phone
- List of Supported devices for AOSiP OS (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features, and Release