Finally, The wait is over. Nubia rolled Android 9.0 Pie update for Nubia X smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Pie features. If you are running the Android Oreo, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android known as Android Pie. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Nubia X.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade from Android 8.1 Oreo to Android 9.0 Pie on Nubia X variant. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Nubia X, let’s brief what comes with Android 9.0 Pie.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nubia X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nubia X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nubia X
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Android 9.0 Pie Changelog:
- Optimization: system performance, improving overall fluency
- Optimization: system stability
- Optimization: Update Android security patches
Smart service card
- Added: “Quick App” card to enjoy the performance experience of the native app
- Optimization: Some third-party application stability
- Fix Some games (king glory, stimulating the battlefield) probabilistic flashback problem
Steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Nubia X
Before following the guide below, make sure to download the pre-required download package, drivers and tools to install.
- ROM is supported only on Nubia X
- To update Nubia X, you need either a PC or laptop.
- Before upgrading, make sure to charge your phone at least 50% or more
- Take a complete backup before installing Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Nubia X [This method may wipe all your data]
Required Tools and Drivers:
- Download Android 9.0 Pie package -V3.05
Instructions to Install:
- To install the Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Nubia X, First, download the package and move it to the device internal storage.
- Now go to “Settings” -> “System Update” -> “Upper Right Function Button” -> “Local Upgrade”. After selecting the SD card package, click “Install Now” and wait patiently for the upgrade to complete.
I hope you installed the Android 9.0 Pie on Nubia X successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
Hi I’ve a Chinese model of Nubia X without Google service and Playstore,can i install this version??? If yes,after i Will have Google service and playstore???