Samsung trending flagship Smartphones Galaxy S7 received Android Nougat Update. This is the latest Beta version, and the stable will be rolled out soon. The Update is rolling out via OTA (Over-The-Air) and the pre-rooted Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is also available, thanks to XDA member ambasadii. This update can be flashed TWRP recovery. Download and install Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge.
This Android Nougat ROM is pre-rooted with the help of SuperSu and Knox is completely removed from this ROM. The developer removed many unwanted apps like Knox, Microsoft apps and many other apps which can be downloaded from play store later. In this article, we provide latest Android Nougat Beta 6 for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- This Update is only for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge users.
- It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed. (It will not erase your data, But still we recommend)
Download Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7
Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 6 firmware
Galaxy S7 Nougat Beta 6 firmware
Steps to Install Stock Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Download Nougat Beta 6 from above.
- Now, Save the downloaded zip file in your device.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory reset your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes.