Recently Google released the official version of Android 7.1.2 Nougat for the Nexus Lineup device. Google also released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Source code officially to the public and developers. As we know android is open source project, we can expect Android’s latest iteration Android N on our device anytime soon with a Custom ROM or CyanogenMod 14 for our device. Today We have DotOS Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Cubot Note S. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM.
In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Cubot Note S. This ROM is based on DotOS which is quite famous for its custom-made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Cubot Note S by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this DotOS on Cubot Note S. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Cubot Note S.
How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Cubot Note S (DotOS)
Remember this is a stable build of DotOS on Cubot Note S. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Cubot Note S based DotOS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Cubot Note S or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Cubot Note S.
dotOS is an Android Rom which focuses on performance and stability. Our aim is to enable an user to extract as much juice as possible and get most out of his/her device.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Cubot Note S Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Cubot Note S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM for Cubot Note S
- Download and Install Resurrection Remix For Cubot Note S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Cubot Note S (Android 5.1 and 6.0)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Cubot Note S
Here is the full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Cubot Note S (DotOS):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Cubot Note S
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below DotOS Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install DotOS Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Cubot Note S.
Credit goes to: seluce