Lenovo has released the sweetest update to their Moto Z and Z force users. Moto Z and Z force comes with Android Marshmallow out of the box. The Official Android Nougat for Moto Z and Z Force is rolling via OTA (Over-the-Air). Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. If you want to update it manually then follow the below instructions.
Manually Update to Android Nougat for Moto Z and Z force, Which is already available for many devices HTC 10, Huawei Mate 9, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus and many other devices. Below there is step by step instructions for manually installing Android Nougat on Moto Z and Z force.
Google calls Nougat its sweetest release yet. Android Nougat is packed with new features which include Multi-Window view, New emojis ,Doze on the Go, Support for DayDream and more. OTA (Over The Air) update is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners for the world.
- This Update is only for Moto Z and Z force users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Full Android Nougat OTA File for Moto Z and Z Force
Manually Update to Android Nougat for Moto Z and Z force
- Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Go to Developer Options –> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download Android Nougat for Moto Z and Z force and save it in Internal storage.
- Now Reboot Moto Z and Z force to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Select the Downloaded ZIP file from SD Card.
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.