Sony has released the sweetest update to their Xperia Z5 users. Xperia Z5 comes with Android Marshmallow out of the box. The official Android Nougat for Xperia Z5 is rolling via OTA (Over-the-Air). Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. If you want to update it manually the follow the below instructions.
Android Nougat is already available for many devices OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, Huawei Mate 9, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus and many other devices. Below you can download Android Nougat File and Step by Step instructions for manually installing Android Nougat for Xperia Z5.
Google calls Nougat its sweetest release yet. Android Nougat is packed with new features which includes Multi-Window view, New emojis, Doze on the Go, Support for DayDream and more. OTA (Over The Air) update is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners for the world.
- This Update is only for Xperia Z5 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Install Android Nougat for Xperia Z5
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
- Download and Install Sony Flash Tool from above links.
- Now navigate to Flashtool –> Drivers –> Flashtool –> drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- Download Nougat ZIP file and Save it to Flashtool –> Firmware Folder.
- To Perform Clean install Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA and Click OK.
- It will start preparing for firmware for flashing.
- After firmware loading finished, Connect your device to PC by turning off phone and keep Volume Down Key pressed while connecting.
- When Flash Tool detects your device, It will start flashing, Hold the volume down key until the process completes.
- After successful installation, leave the volume down button and reboot your device normally.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.