Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot). We had already shared some custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
Talking about the specifications, Xiaomi Mi A1 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with Dual 12 MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 5V/2A. It also has Fingerprint on the back.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Mi A1. This ROM is based on AOKP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this unofficial AOKP OS on Xiaomi Mi A1. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1.
Table of Contents
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Custom ROM, AOKP)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOKP OS on Xiaomi Mi A1. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Mi A1 based AOKP OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Xiaomi Mi A1 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Xiaomi Mi A1.
What Is AOKP OS?
AOKP is known by everyone as Android Open Kang Project, is an open-source replacement distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. The name is a play on the word kang (slang for stolen code) and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was a joke, but it stuck. It was started as free and open-source software by Roman Birg based on the official releases of Android Open Source Project by Google, with added original and third-party code, features, and control.
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi A1 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1 (Tissot)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware Collections (Back To Stock ROM/ Bootloop Fix)
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Mi A1:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOKP ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: harvey spectar