Motorola Moto G 2014 smartphone was launched in September 2014. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat and later upgraded to Android Marshmallow. Looking For Android Oreo Update for Moto G 2014? Then you are the right place. Finally, we have the first Custom AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Moto G 2014 (titan).
Earlier we had shared the official Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM for Moto G 2014. A few weeks ago, Google unwrapped the latest Android O known as Android 8.0 Oreo. We have already listed the supported device to receive the Android 8.0 Oreo. After the release of Android Oreo AOSP Source code, we always expect some developer in the community to develop the unofficial build to our release before the manufacturer does. Download Android 8.0 Oreo for Moto G 2014 (AOSP Custom ROM). Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Today I will share the link to download the Android 8.0 Oreo for Moto G 2014 (titan). This ROM is an unofficial version of Android 8.0 Oreo built from the scratch. Full Credits to the developer for developing Android Oreo for Moto G 2014. This ROM is under development. So in case if you find any bugs you can report to the source. You can use this has a daily driver. You can just try this ROM on your Moto G 2014 by following the below guide.
Recommended: Make sure to take full backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
Remember this is in a development stage and may find some bugs, you can report it here so that developer can see the problem and fix it.
Guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Moto G 2014 (AOSP, Custom ROM)
Now the good news is you can experience the real baked Oreo on Moto G 2014 (titan). Download now and enjoy the latest build of Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G 2014. To install this ROM on Moto G 2014, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of LineageOS 15.0.
What’s in Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Also Check: Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo
- This will work on Moto G 2014 (titan) (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install crDroid OS For Moto G 2014 (titan & thea)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Moto G 2014 (titan)
- How To Install Official Resurrection Remix On Moto G 2014
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Moto G 2014
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Moto G 2014:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G 2014
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.0 Oreo for Moto G 2014.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
|Lineage OS 15||Download|
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G 2014. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.