In this guide, we will tell you how to install MIUI 11 on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro(codename-Raphael). This post will basically serve as a collection of all the stable ROM that Xiaomi releases for this device. Indian, Chinese, Russian, Europe, and all Global ROM versions will be available here. Depending on whichever version of Redmi K20 Pro you’re using, you can download the corresponding ROM zip file and install it on your device. We have dedicated installation guides and video tutorials which will come in handy to install MIUI 11 on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
MIUI 11 is based on Google’s latest offering Android 10. It comes with improved system UI, newer icons, always-on display, dynamic sounds, improved Xiaomi community App, limited system advertisements, Monochrome power saving mode, etc.
Table of Contents
Check for Software Update
It is possible that many users may not receive the automatic OTA update of MIUI 11 rolled out by Xiaomi. Normally, OTA updates move in batches. So, some of the Redmi K20 Pro users have to wait until the update starts rolling in their region. Instead of waiting, the users can manually search for the latest software update. To do it,
- Go to Settings >Tap on About Phone
- Then, tap on Software Updates
If the new update is available, then the user will be notified of the same. Tap on the notification and follow the on-screen instructions to install the MIUI 11 update on Redmi K20 Pro. System updates are usually of bigger file sizes. So, use Wi-Fi to download the update and also remember to maintain proper battery charge on your device while you install the update.
Steps to Install MIUI 11 on Redmi K20 Pro ( Raphael)
If you miss out on the automatic update or fail to capture the OTA manually, then the last resort is to flash the stock ROM zip file and step-up to MIUI 11. However, before performing the installation manually, you have to keep some guidelines in your mind which we have outlined in the next section.
- This guide is for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro only. Do not use the ROM zip files provided here on other Xiaomi devices.
- A PC/Laptop
- a USB cable for connecting your smartphone with the computer.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device data just to be on the safer side.
- Have a minimum of 50% battery charge on your device before you begin with the installation.
- Now, you will have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download and install the ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Make sure to install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer as well.
MIUI 11 Installation Instructions
Installing the MIUI 11 on Redmi K20 Pro is very easy. We have this detailed guide, which will help you out.How to install MIUI 11 ROM on any Redmi K20 Pro
To provide our users with a better practical point of view, here is our video tutorial which demonstrates how to install MIUI 11 ROM on your Redmi K20 Pro.
I hope this guide is useful to install MIUI 11 on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.