Now you can enjoy the latest AOKP Marshmallow on HomTom HT16. We had already shared some custom ROM for HomTom HT16, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on HomTom HT16. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest AOKP Marshmallow, then here you are!.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install AOKP Marshmallow on HomTom HT16. This ROM is based on AOKP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install AOKP Marshmallow ROM on HomTom HT16 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official AOKP Marshmallow from the Company. But you can install this unofficial AOKP OS on HomTom HT16. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for HomTom HT16.
- 1 Download Install AOKP Marshmallow On HomTom HT16 (Custom ROM, AOKP)
Download Install AOKP Marshmallow On HomTom HT16 (Custom ROM, AOKP)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOKPOS on HomTom HT16. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 6.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install AOKP Marshmallow on HomTom HT16 based AOKP OS.
To Install AOKP Marshmallow on HomTom HT16 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your HomTom HT16.
What Is AOKP OS?
AOKP is known by everyone as Android Open Kang Project, is an open-source replacement distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. The name is a play on the word kang (slang for stolen code) and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was a joke, but it stuck. It was started as free and open-source software by Roman Birg based on the official releases of Android Open Source Project by Google, with added original and third-party code, features, and control.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
- Top 10 Smartphones under Rs 30,000 in India
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Top 5 budget laptop under Rs 15000
- Build the best gaming PC under $400
- Build a $500 Gaming PC with High Ultra Settings Performance
Check this post :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on HomTom HT16
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on HomTom HT16
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on HomTom HT16
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on HomTom HT16
- This will work on HomTom HT16 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
RELATED POST :
- How To Install AICP OS on HomTom HT16
- Download And Install Flyme OS 6 For HomTom HT16
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For HomTom HT16
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On HomTom HT16
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On HomTom HT16
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On HomTom HT16
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOKP Marshmallow On HomTom HT16:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on HomTom HT16
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOKP ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOKP Marshmallow ROM on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.