Good news for Doogee X5 Max Pro users. Today you can upgrade to AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Doogee X5 Max Pro. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the company officially release Stock Nougat for Doogee X5 Max Pro. To Install AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Doogee X5 Max Pro. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called AOKP For Doogee X5 Max Pro. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Doogee X5 Max Pro. This ROM is based on AOKP which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc.
Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Doogee X5 Max Pro by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Doogee X5 Max Pro. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Doogee X5 Max Pro.
How to Install Custom ROM AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Doogee X5 Max Pro
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Doogee X5 Max Pro. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Doogee X5 Max Pro based AOKP. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Doogee X5 Max Pro or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Doogee X5 Max Pro.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Some tricks and tips for Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How to install MIUI on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- This will work on Doogee X5 Max Pro Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install CrDroid OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Best Custom ROM For Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How To Install Mokee OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Doogee X5 Max Pro (AospExtended)
- How to Install Official Stock ROM For Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.2)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Doogee X5 Max Pro
Here is the full Guide on How to install AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Doogee X5 Max Pro:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOKP ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM (x64 Beta)
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install AOKP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Doogee X5 Max Pro.
Credit goes to: bolt1502