Now you can enjoy the latest AOKP Marshmallow on Wink City S. We had already shared some custom ROM for Wink City S, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Wink City S. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest AOKP Marshmallow, then here you are!.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install AOKP Marshmallow on Wink City S. This ROM is based on AOKP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install AOKP Marshmallow ROM on Wink City S by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official AOKP Marshmallow from the Company. But you can install this unofficial AOKP OS on Wink City S. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Wink City S.
Download Install AOKP Marshmallow On Wink City S (Custom ROM, AOKP)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOKPOS on Wink City S. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 6.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install AOKP Marshmallow on Wink City S based AOKP OS.
To Install AOKP Marshmallow on Wink City S or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Wink City S.
What Is AOKP OS?
AOKP is known by everyone as Android Open Kang Project, is an open-source replacement distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. The name is a play on the word kang (slang for stolen code) and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was a joke, but it stuck. It was started as free and open-source software by Roman Birg based on the official releases of Android Open Source Project by Google, with added original and third-party code, features, and control.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Top 10 Smartphones under Rs 30,000 in India
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Top 5 budget laptop under Rs 15000
- Build the best gaming PC under $400
- This will work on Wink City S (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
RELATED POST :
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Wink City S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Wink City S
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOKP Marshmallow On Wink City S:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Wink City S
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOKP ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOKP Marshmallow ROM on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: pandaismyname1