Now you can enjoy the latest AOKP on ZTE Blade X3. We had already shared some custom ROM for ZTE Blade X3 , So check out this link to install Custom ROM on ZTE Blade X3 . If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install AOKP on ZTE Blade X3 . This ROM is based on AOKP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Blade X3 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this unofficial AOKP OS on ZTE Blade X3 . This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for ZTE Blade X3 .
Download Install AOKP On ZTE Blade X3 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOKP OS on ZTE Blade X3 . This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Blade X3 based AOKP OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install AOKP on ZTE Blade X3 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don't have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your ZTE Blade X3 .
What Is AOKP OS?
AOKP is known by everyone as Android Open Kang Project, is an open-source replacement distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. The name is a play on the word kang (slang for stolen code) and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was a joke, but it stuck. It was started as free and open-source software by Roman Birg based on the official releases of Android Open Source Project by Google, with added original and third-party code, features, and control.
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on ZTE Blade X3 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Install the Latest ZTE USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade X3
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade X3
- Install Lineage OS 14.1 On ZTE Blade X3 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On ZTE Blade X3
- List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Blade X3 - Updated
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOKP On ZTE Blade X3:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Blade X3
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOKP ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the AOKP ROM on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.