Blackview A60 Pro smartphone released in 2019. It is powered by Mediatek MT6761 chipset, 3 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fans out there with Blackview A60 Pro. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Blackview A60 Pro based on Android 10 Q. This custom ROM is based on the Android 10 GSI build.
If you are wondering what is GSI? Well, GSI stands for Generic system image. It is a file-system image that you flash to your device’s system partition. It works as a pure Android implementation without any modifications or changes to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code. It can be run on any Android devices running Android 8.1 or higher version due to the Project Treble support.
To install AOSiP ROM on Blackview A60 Pro, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery, or you can flash via ADB fastboot method. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the AOSiP ROM.
Table of Contents
Blackview BV9800 Device Overview
Blackview BV9800 was announced in October 2019, which sports a 6.3-inch IPS LCD with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels.
The device is powered by a 4x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73, 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8 with MediaTek Helio P70 chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 6580 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 13MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. Etc. The Blackview BV9800 comes with a face unlock feature.
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of the Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since the 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection, and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Android 10 Q Update:
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, original gesture navigation, improved privacy, and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode, which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that, Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Blackview A60 Pro based on Android 10 Q. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Update Havoc OS on Blackview A60 Pro: Android 10 GSI
- Download Google Camera for Blackview A60 Pro [GCam APK]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 for Blackview A60 Pro [GSI Treble]
- Easy Method To Root Blackview A60 Pro Using Magisk [No TWRP needed]
- How to Install Stock ROM on Blackview A60 Pro [Firmware Flash File]
- Blackview A60 Pro – Full Specifications, Price, and Review
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Blackview A60 Pro:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
AOSiP GSI build based on PHH’s AOSP Android 10 GSIs which is still marked as a pre-release. Even on a device that runs Pie GSIs nicely, it’s still possible to get broken media, camera, RIL, or even flat-out no-boot. You are strongly advised to try PHH’s original and then identify/report issues there, before moving onto other GSIs that is based on his work. Please report bugs here only if it’s specific to this GSI.
We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Blackview A60 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Blackview USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the Blackview A60 Pro bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Blackview A60 Pro TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
First Method: Instructions to Install via TWRP:
- If you already have a TWRP Recovery on your phone, then follow this guide.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now make sure to wipe > Data, System, Cache, Dalvik \ Art Cache
- To install the image, you need to tap on install image -> now look for the system image file
- Once you select, now swipe to install it. That’s it!
Second Method: Install via ADB Sideload
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Blackview A60 Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.