Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (sakura) was launched in July 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Redmi 6 Pro. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Redmi 6 Pro based on Android 10 Q.
To install AOSiP OS on Redmi 6 Pro, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Talking about the specifications, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro features a 5.84-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 2/3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Redmi 6 Pro comes with Dual 12+5MP and 8 MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Redmi 6 Pro based on Android 10 Q. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
[su_box title=”Related Posts:” box_color=”#373737″]
- Common Redmi 6 Pro Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
- List of Best Custom ROM for Redmi 6 Pro [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Redmi 6 Pro:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
[note title=”” color=”red”]
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Redmi 6 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the Redmi 6 Pro bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Redmi 6 Pro TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Redmi 6 Pro.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
[su_heading size=”20″ align=”left”]Popular Post:[/su_heading]
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Redmi 6 Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.