OnePlus 7T is the latest ‘T’ series smartphone from the Chinese smartphone brand. The handset has been priced at Rs. 37,999 in India with a bigger 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display, a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera, triple rear camera setup, Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC, and more. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with OnePlus 7T. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on OnePlus 7T based on Android 10 Q. Thanks to the XDA senior member anirudhgupta109 for supporting the OnePlus 7T.
To install AOSiP OS on OnePlus 7T (Hotdogb), your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Table of Contents
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on OnePlus 7T based on Android 10 Q. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Fingerprint needs some time to learn so it won’t be as accurate from to get go but it improves the more you use it!
- Night light might help in authenticating better
- Data QS tile does not work for Verizon Wireless but all other functionality works fine on Verizon.
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on OnePlus 7T:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: OnePlus 7T (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download OnePlus USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the OnePlus 7T bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need OnePlus 7T TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
1. If you’re coming from another ROM (including OOS) or need to perform a clean flash:
- Boot into the bootloader (if you don’t know how to do this, you should probably not flash)
- Connect your phone to your PC and in an ADB/Fastboot shell, type
fastboot reboot fastboot
NOTE: If command prompt/line complains about fastboot not being a valid target you need to update fastboot from HERE
- Your phone should now be in fastbootd (the UI is exactly like recovery mode so don’t get confused)
Read about fastbootd HERE
- Type the following to make sure your phone is in fastbootd while also making sure your phone is in the recovery-like UI
- If the above does return your serial number you can now flash the partitions, if it doesn’t try figuring out what went wrong (I don’t want to hear about the failed attempts, please don’t spam the thread with them)
- After unzipping the ROM, type the following one-by-one making sure each part has a success message before proceeding to the next flash command
fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash odm odm.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
- Reboot to bootloader using:
fastboot reboot bootloader
- Wipe data using:
- You can now boot into AOSiP, have fun!
- If you want magisk, patch the boot image from the AOSiP zip in Magisk manager
- Boot to bootloader
- Boot into that image (DO NOT FLASH!!!)
fastboot boot magisk_patched.img
- Install Magisk Manager and from it select Install > Direct install
- Reboot and enjoy AOSiP with Magisk!
2. If you’re updating the ROM:
NOTE: The inbuilt updater has no support for Updating yet, will sort it out soon and release posts will state when I have and what you as a user need to do
- Disable all substratum overlays if you have a theme applied
- Boot into fastboot
If you’re booted into the systemCode:
adb reboot fastboot
If you’re booted into bootloaderCode:
fastboot reboot fastboot
- Flash all partitions like in step 1
NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO WIPE DATA WHEN UPDATING
- Reboot to the system and enjoy
NOTE: If you have issues with Settings or Play Services force-closes you need to clean flash (Method 1)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on OnePlus 7T. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
OnePlus 7T Specifications: Overview
The device comes with a bigger 6.55-inch Full-HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, coupled with an 8GB RAM. While the device has 128GB/256GB of internal storage options. It runs on Android 10 based OxygenOS 10 skin out-of-the-box.
The handset sports a triple rear camera setup of 48MP (f/1.6) wide lens + 12MP (f/2.2) telephoto lens + 16MP (f/2.2) ultrawide lens. While the front features a 16MP (f/2.0) selfie camera. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C port, etc.
The device packs a 3,800mAh battery with 30W Warp charging technology that OnePlus called Warp Charge 30T. While the phone features an in-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensor.