Oukitel C10 launched in November 2018 which came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Oukitel C10. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Oukitel C10 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
To install AOSiP OS on Oukitel C10, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Talking about the specifications, Oukitel C10 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 480 x 960 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580, 32-bit Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oukitel C10 comes 3MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2,000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery.
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Oukitel C10 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- How to install AOSP Android 10 Update for Oukitel C10 [GSI Treble]
- Install Stock ROM on Oukitel C10 [Firmware File / Unbrick]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel C10 and Root your Phone
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Oukitel C10:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
- Supported: Oukitel C10
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- Your device should be bootloader unlocked.
- If your device supports TWRP Recovery, then you can follow the first method to flash via TWRP. If not, then install via ADB.
- Guide to install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel C10.
[note title="" color="red"]
ROM is still under experiments. GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Download Required Files:
- You should install Oukitel USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
- AOSiP OS GSI Treble zip file: Download
- Download any Gapps file: [Only needed if you flash GSI image without Gapps]
Instructions to Install via TWRP Recovery
If the TWRP is supported on your device, then you can flash the AOSiP OS GSI on Oukitel C10 following this method.
- You need to first install any treble supported ROM on your device.
- Now make sure download the appropriate zip of GSI for your device (i.e. A or A/B)
- In your TWRP, [ boot into TWRP Recovery] You need to wipe: Dalvik and Cache
- You can flash the GSI (system image) from recovery
- To do that, install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
- Reboot & Enjoy
Instructions to Install via ADB Sideload
If TWRP is not supported on your device, then you can flash the AOSiP OS GSI on Oukitel C10 by ADB and Fastboot tool.
- First of all, make sure to download ADB on your PC
- Now follow our guide to install Generic System Image on Project Treble Devices
I hope this guide was helpful to install the AOSiP OS on Oukitel C10 based on Project Treble GSI images.
[su_heading size="20" align="left"]Popular Post:[/su_heading]
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List