Google Pixel 3a XL (Bonito) was launched in May 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Pixel 3a XL. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Pixel 3a XL based on Android 10 Q.
To install AOSiP OS on Pixel 3a XL, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Google Pixel 3a XL is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 3700 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a single-camera setup with 12.2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Google Pixel 3a XL come with a rear fingerprint sensor feature.
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Pixel 3a XL based on Android 10 Q. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Install LineageOS 16 on Google Pixel 3a XL (9.0 Pie)
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Pixel 3a and 3a XL
- List Of Best Custom ROM for Google Pixel 3a XL
- Download and Install Bootleggers ROM on Pixel 3a XL based Android 9.0 Pie
- Common Google Pixel 3a Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Pixel 3a XL:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Pixel 3a XL (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Google USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the Pixel 3a XL bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Pixel 3a XL TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Pixel 3a XL.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Pixel 3a XL. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.