Realme C3 (RMX2020) was launched in February 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Realme C3. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Realme C3 based on Android 11 R.
To install AOSiP OS on Realme C3, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
It comes with a 6.5-inches IPS LCD display with HD+ (720×1560 pixels) resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The handset runs on Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0 out-of-the-box. It’s equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 SoC, paired with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU, 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM, and 32GB/64GB of internal storage options (a dedicated MicroSD card slot). The device packs a dual rear camera setup of a 12MP (wide, f/1.8) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. It supports video recording up to 1080p@30fps. While the front features a 5MP (wide, f/2.4) selfie camera with HDR, Panorama mode, and supports 1080p@30fps video recording.
Table of Contents
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Realme C3 based on Android 11. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Common Problems in Realme C3 and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How to Install Stock ROM – Realme C3 Firmware Flash File
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme C3 and Root it
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Realme C3
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Realme C3 (Android 11)
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Realme C3:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Realme C3 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Realme USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the Realme C3 bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Realme C3 TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Realme C3.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Realme C3. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.