Realme XT (RMX1921) was launched in September 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Realme XT. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Realme XT based on Android 10 Q. Thanks to the recognized developer amrish7799 for supporting the Realme XT.
To install AOSiP OS on Realme XT, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Realme XT is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It also supports an 256GB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under ColorOS 6.1 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Four-camera setup with 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Realme XT come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
Table of Contents
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Realme XT based on Android 10 Q. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Realme XT based on Android 10 Q
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme XT and root using Magisk
- How to Install Stock ROM on Realme XT RMX1921 [Firmware Flash File]
- Common Problems in Realme XT and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- List of Best Custom ROM for Realme XT [Updated]
- How to install AOSP Android 10 Q for Realme XT
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Realme XT:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Realme XT (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Realme USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Realme XT.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Realme XT
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Realme XT.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Realme XT. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.