Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime (markw) was launched in November 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Redmi 4 Prime. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Redmi 4 Prime based on Android 10 Q.
To install AOSiP OS on Redmi 4 Prime, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime features a 5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 506 GPU. The handset packs 32GB variant with 3GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow under MIUI 8 software package and backed by 4100 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Redmi 4 Prime based on Android 10 Q. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime based on Android 10 Q
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime/Pro [Updated]
- How to Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 4 Prime
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie update for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Redmi 4 Prime:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Redmi 4 Prime (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the Redmi 4 Prime bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Redmi 4 Prime TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Redmi 4 Prime.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Redmi 4 Prime. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.