Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T (willow) was launched in November 2019. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Redmi Note 8T. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 8T based on Android 10 Q.
To install AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 8T, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
The device comes with a 6.3-inches Full-HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 409 ppi and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen. It’s powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, coupled with Adreno 610 GPU, 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB storage.The storage is expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot. The device is equipped with a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP (wide, f/1.8), an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2), a 2MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4), and a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. It has an LED flash, PDAF, HDR, Panorama, Gyro-EIS, etc. While the front features a single 13MP selfie shooter (wide, f/2.0) with HDR, Panorama, and AI Face Unlock support.
Table of Contents
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 8T based on Android 10 Q. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T based on Android 10 Q
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T with Android 10 Q
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 8T:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Redmi Note 8T (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the Redmi Note 8T bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Redmi Note 8T TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Redmi Note 8T.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 8T. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.