Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (curtana) was launched in April 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Redmi Note 9 Pro. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 9 Pro based on Android 10 Q.
To install AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 9 Pro, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Underneath the new Note 9 Pro, it sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G with 4GB and 6GB of RAM variants. It is also available in 64GB and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. Talking about optics, the Redmi Note 9 Pro has a quad rear camera set up with a primary 48MP sensor, 8MP secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor, 5MP tertiary macro sensor, and finally another 2MP depth sensor. To the front, it has a 16MP unit with an f/2.0 aperture value. This front camera sits inside the punch hole which the brand calls as the DotDisplay.
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 9 Pro based on Android 10 Q. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Install LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 9 Pro [Android 10]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 9 Pro and Root it
- Common Problems in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro [Updated]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 9 Pro:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Redmi Note 9 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the Redmi Note 9 Pro bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Redmi Note 9 Pro TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Redmi Note 9 Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.