Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5nlte) launched in June 2015. The phone came out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop and later upgraded to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Samsung Galaxy J5. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Samsung Galaxy J5 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
To install AOSiP OS on Samsung Galaxy J5 (j5nlte), your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Samsung Galaxy J5 features a 5.0-inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8/16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J5 comes with 13MP rear Camera with autofocus and LED flash and 5MP front shooting camera.
Table of Contents
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Samsung Galaxy J5 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Samsung Galaxy J5
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy J5
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy J5 based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Samsung Galaxy J5
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J5 (All Variant)
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Samsung Galaxy J5:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Samsung Galaxy J5 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Samsung Galaxy J5 bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Samsung Galaxy J5 TWRP Recovery [Watch Video]
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Samsung Galaxy J5.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Samsung Galaxy J5. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.