Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy) was launched in July 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite based on Android 11 R.
To install AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite features a 5.84 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) processor. The handset packs 32/64GB variant with 3/4GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 5MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo software package and backed by 4000 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite based on Android 11. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 lite
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android 11)
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite TWRP Recovery
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.